[aprssig] MySQL date

K7FTP k7ftp at k7ftp.net
Sun Nov 8 14:46:40 EST 2009

Thanks Ben.  It's good to know that the "on topic police" are out there, ever vigilant - to the point of using their mobile devices - protecting all of our best interests.

I have never seen a homeowners association or politician so dutiful.  They could take lessons from you.

On a serious note - it seems to be on-topic to me, and I find myself learning from such discussions.  If you don't like it, there is a little key marked DEL on your keyboard.  If you highlight the message and hit that button, it will make the message go away.  Please, use it.

Sorry if my sarcasm is too much here, but I get tired of people policing mail lists.  Yes, sometimes things get way too far off topic, but I'd rather allow more leeway and encourage others to use their own delete keys.  If it gets too bad, then let the OFFICIAL list owner do something about it.