[aprssig] MySQL date

Ben Jackson bbj at innismir.net
Sun Nov 8 14:28:39 EST 2009

Not trying to be rude Andrew, but you've asked programming related questions here in the past and have been met with silence.

Wouldn't it make sense to ask these to a discussion list where these questions are on topic?

--
Ben Jackson - bbj at innismir.net - www.innismir.net
Sent from my Mobile Device
Andrew Rich wrote:

Hello

Trying to work out a date diff function for APRS
sats

The time diff is showing as getting "smaller" not
bigger even though my times are getting further apart

select timediff('2009-11-08 08:20:39','2009-11-07
19:04:22')

ISS Last Heard
13:16:17

select timediff('2009-11-08 08:20:39','2009-11-07
19:06:10')

ISS Last Heard
13:14:29

Even when I reverse the times I get the same
result, just negative

I would have expected it to increase as the
difference gets bigger between the two dates

"LAST HEARD HH:MM:SS" is my goal

Andrew VK4TEC