[aprssig] UIDIGI Setup

Ed L Locklear kf4chg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:48:29 EST 2009

Bob & Keith,

Your points are well taken and I can agree with both comments.
However, I did not want the main topic to get OT nor get into a hazing
as to which has the better idea.

I would appreciate comments on the original post (pro/cons) on the
Beacon2Text and Beacon3Text.  As for the Beacon#Path for each, I would
set these to "LOCAL".

As Tim - N8DEU pointed out, the configuration is not quite within APRS
Paradigm recommendations.  The custodian of the EchoLink Node is not
APRS savvy as of yet or else I would let him do the honors.

I do appreciate everyones response but, please let us stay on the
original posting.

Ed, KF4CHG