[aprssig] WIDEn-N question My Summary

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Nov 4 19:28:49 EST 2009

Best routine (to help us all share our slow VHF channel) is to disregard any
recommendation for any three-hop digipath.  Problem solved.
Remember, with so many IGates and fill-in digis today, most of us can well
meet the needs of our particular intended audience by routinely setting our
VHF transmitters to use a digipath of only WIDE1-1.  Simply to suit our
audience's purposes, we may not even need to transmit our data quite so
frequently on VHF either!  <grin>
73, Cap

<snip>