[aprssig] TH-D7 versions. (Was RE: Reminder for US members: Reset the time in your radios)

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 07:27:05 EST 2009

Hi again.

My D7E, I've "unlocked", so it can work just about anywhere it can lock
the synth's.   RX filterwise, there is no noticable degredation 146 to
148 or 440 to 450, though I've not "measured" it's performance up
there..  It works well enough when in the US on their bands!  :-)

However, yes Skycommand is missing, though no real loss, as I don't have
a TS-2000, and I'm not sure if it would be 100% legal here in the UK
anyway (not protected against anyone else taking over the control link?)

Nuff said on all this I think.

73.

Dave.
G0WBX