[aprssig] TH-D7 versions. (Was RE: Reminder for US members: Reset the time in your radios)

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 04:33:10 EST 2009

Hi...

I think it safe to say from this exchange and comparisons, that the
TH-D7A(G) and TH-D7E are very different beasts under the skin.

I notice too, that Kenwood's own software utilities come in different
flavors, and the 'A(G) version does not work with the 'E, though exactly
why I've not fully determined.

Are there such differences in models of the D700 and D710?   If so, we
need to be careful with the recomendations, specifying what exact model
radio/tnc/tracker etc it relates to.

Regards to all.

Dave G0WBX.