[aprssig] Reminder for US members: Reset the time in your radios

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 13:12:59 EST 2009

Kai.  What version of TH-D7 do you have?

Mine does not have that option in the APRS menu list.  Or any other.

I've got it here in front of me, & just spent some time scroling through
all it's menus.

This is a Kenwood TH-D7E V2.0, acording to the label where the battery
clips on.

I've had it for some years now, and never found any clock or other
timekeeping function, other than "TX INTERVAL" in the APRS menu, and
SCAN RESUME TIME" in RADIO AUX, or the DTMF PAUSE setting.

Did you mean the TH-D700 perhaps?

Regards.

Dave G0WBX.