[aprssig] History of D7 vs. NMEA 183 Redux

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 15:04:22 EDT 2009

Hi Chuck,

   Sorry.  I only know it exists.  I found this from a search looking for info on the vers 2 vs. 3 issue on the D7.
59 new sentences and a high speed version.   Both are for purchase from NMEA, but this has a cursory overview:

 http://www.nmea.org/content/nmea_standards/nmea_083_v_400.asp

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !

Versions for these Radios:
TM-D700 |       TH-F6A     |   TS-2000    |  Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |   Does .fx files |   Sat Mems   |  Easy Mem Tones

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/
--
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987