[aprssig] Newbie APRS object question

fredeckert at hotmail.com fredeckert at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 12:24:32 EDT 2009

Hello again,

No replies on this yet. I am not sure if my question is too broad or if I am sending it to the wrong group?

I found Bob's local area information initiative document and it has answered a few of my many questions. My latest question is would be able to properly enter this object myself and keep it local or does it need to be done by the local digi owner?

Thanks for any response.

Fred KJ4LFJ