[aprssig] APRStt software?

Rick Ruhl ricker at cssincorp.com
Wed May 20 11:57:26 EDT 2009

Ive been writing link lists since I was in high school.  It's easy to do a
linked list for even 200 stations in a system that only has 256 meg of ram..
and that's what you need to run XP at the lowest.  Goodness. This may take
up 2 or 3 meg of memory when Im done with it.

Most of you guys don't know me, but in the 80's I was part of the team that
wrote the PC-MOS O/S (multiuser DOS). I always write small code.. I used to
have to put things in 8 and 16K.. been there done that, like you guys have!

Rick - W4PC