[aprssig] Southeast Texas Balloon APRS Utilization

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue May 19 12:12:48 EDT 2009

To any that are interested, the APRS Infrastructure utilization plots
for the three balloon trackers from Southeast Texas are available at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net/Tracking/Balloons/*

You're looking for K5LSU-11, W5GIX-11, and W5YW-11.  W5GIX-11 and
K5LSU-11 actually had digi'd packets reach almost to Indianapolis!
Maybe Bob needs to use balloons for the digi's for the Appalachian Trail
Golden Packet attempt?

As always, the final dash number represents the zoom level.  The larger
the number, the higher the resolution.  You'll need to zoom in to see
the details on the higher numbered plots.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Visualizer of APRS Infrastructure Utilization

PS.  You can copy and use these images for any purpose, but please do
NOT publish links to my site as my outbound bandwidth can't stand the
strain.