[aprssig] Balloon in Southeast Texas

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue May 19 10:20:48 EDT 2009

This is actually the second launch.  The first one went this morning
according to the launch announcements at:

http://showcase.netins.net/web/wallio/ARHABlaunchannouncements.htm

ACES-12 was K5LSU-11 and W5GIX-11
ACES-13 was W5YW-11 and KD5ZUP-11

Imagine a 1 watt simplex repeater at that altitude!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ