[aprssig] APRStt at Dayton

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at hjemme.no
Sat May 16 05:44:43 EDT 2009

Keith VE7GDH wrote:
> Bob WB4APR wrote...
>

> I spotted was W4PC-12. It appears that the object generated by W4CSS was
> going out on RF, and was digi'd by K4NJN-9 (apparently mobile!) some
> distance off to the southeast, and was gated by KC7EHJ. Going down the

Seems to be lots of mobile stations with digipeating on.
It's probably useful when you stop the car but a moving digipeater i
really don't think is of any use.

http://hamvention.aprs.fi/?zoom=arena

Its easy to see when holding the cursor over the station to see the
lines between mobiles.

I really love this "path plotting" function on aprs.fi

Seems to be lotz of stations using all flavors regarding RELAY, WIDE,
TRACE, TRACEn-N and WIDEn-N

Hope to see some report/pictures of any new APRS radio(s)..

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA