[aprssig] APRStt question

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue May 12 13:57:37 EDT 2009

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> If you are talking about a jpg map, then it is not for APRSdos, but
> for other systems that do not zoom and just use fixed maps. Keith
> VE7GDH has uploaded one of those to the UI-View yahoo group site along
> with its INF file. at www.ui-view.org/~files

I hadn't looked at Dayton for a couple of days, but I just had a quick
look and I see a number of APRStt stations there now, although they are
being generated elsewhere by W4CSS for now. There should be a lot more
on the map by next weekend, but you can view a screenshot of the current
activity at www.ui-view.org/~files.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH