[aprssig] APRStt question

Matt Murphy matt.kc8bew at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:15:54 EDT 2009

Actually I was looking for the APRSdos map.  I didn't know that you could
zoom in and it was there already.
The jpg that I asked about was a screenshot of that very APRSdos map.

Bob has provided an XY coordinate map for carrying around.  It is on the
aprs.org/aprstt.html page on the right side.

73,
Matt Murphy, kc8bew
http://mcares.kc8bew.net
Muskingum Co. ARES EC