[aprssig] Re : Re : NWS ON rf

rttyman rttyman at ukr.net
Sun May 10 08:08:30 EDT 2009

> Exactly. My point was you have no idea what is involved in doing this.
> You say it is "a small script", "a few minutes work". It is not.

I'm have idea and even have programming practice, but mainly its
Windows apps programming. But with help of IS developers we
can try to do together.

> If you are talking about your idea of prefixing zero to tactical
> calls,

Not only. Last idea was about to open other filtered port to IS where
will be no tactical data at all (only HAM data).

> If it really is such
> a problem, get together with all the other people impacted by the
> problem, take the full feed and remove the stuff that offends you, and
> run your own ports. This is the logical way to do, not to make
> hundreds of users and dozens of developers bow down and do your bidding.

I'm again say, its no need to change setting of APRS users. Just need
filtering and/or swapping mechanism in server code.

So, pse QRX I'm need time wo write a draft paper with explanation of
problem and possible issues.

Sergej