[aprssig] Re : APRS Message

Leszek Adamiak F4ARO f4aro at yahoo.fr
Wed May 6 16:42:17 EDT 2009

Thanks Bob for your great help.
It's logical to receive rej if the buffer is full.

About the APRStt, here in regional area, no users for this system.
Only the beta testers.
After a lot of test with the french team, F5SMZ,F8ASB,F5ORQ and myself, for the moment, we have frozen our experiences.
73 de F4ARO Leszek
http://f4aro.free.fr