[aprssig] Looking for an appplication ?

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Tue May 5 08:08:37 EDT 2009

Just wondering how I send a SMS text to "aprs at tomh.us" ?

Not everyone can send email from a phone (way too expensive for many,
and often blocked anyway) but SMS text's cost only pence, or are even
sometimes free to send.

Also, SMS text's can only be sent to a mobile number (full international
number format) not an email address.   At least in the rest of the GSM
world outside of the US AFIK.

73

Dave G0WBX.