[aprssig] RF Ray Tracing for digipeater Planning

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Sat Mar 28 11:54:14 EDT 2009

OpenAPRS does just about the same thing, type where you want the map to
center on (zip code/city state/address) or the callsign you want to track in
the "Console" window and hit the Find button.  Once the map centers and
loads up there is a link in the console to view the same live results in an
auto updating Google Earth KML file.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net