[aprssig] KC2TUA/KC2UFG Ballon Down?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 19:12:57 EDT 2009

Looks like it's down, just a few minutes ago.  All-in-all, it's a nice track.  AND they have quite a ride to pick it up...

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=KC2TUA-8&degree=16

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click on a Freq to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...

Versions for these Radios:
TM-D700 |       TH-F6A     |   TS-2000    |  Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |   Does .fx files |   Sat Mems   |  Easy Mem Tones

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/
--
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987