[aprssig] KC2TUA/KC2UFG Ballon QRM

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Mar 22 17:06:19 EDT 2009

Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

> I'm not sure they really intended this long of a flight, but I could
> be reading their "loss of control" incorrectly.  Check out the blog
> at:      https://explore.twitter.com/PBH3

last night... "Air vehicle is not responding to commands to abort the
flight. Currently drifting toward Boston with a slow descent rate."

Now that was really interesting reading!!! I hope it doesn't get sucked
into the intake of a jet aircraft. Maybe one of the planes from Gander
or Goose Bay could "help" it get back on the ground! Looks like it's
heading right towards Gander.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH