[aprssig] KC2TUA/KC2UFG Ballon QRM

Greg Clark K7RKT at bigredbee.com
Sun Mar 22 13:37:23 EDT 2009

On 3/22/09, Jeff King <king.robert.j at gmail.com> wrote:
> Notice though that the reporter said it was on both 144.39 AND the repeater
> input. Sounds like a spur or something. Might want to determine what radio
> is in the balloon in case it is one of the production tracker radios.

I think there are two different reports in this thread.

One from  KC2UFG, and the other from KC2TUA

KC2TUA is using one of my BigRedBee APRS transmitters (APBL10).  I've
looked at the output using a spectrum analyzer, no spurs are present,
and all of the harmonics are within their expected range.

I don't know anything about what KC2UFG is using.

-- Greg aka BigRedBee, K7RKT