[aprssig] KC2TUA/KC2UFG Ballon QRM

Jeff King king.robert.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:25:17 EDT 2009

Notice though that the reporter said it was on both 144.39 AND the repeater
input. Sounds like a spur or something. Might want to determine what radio
is in the balloon in case it is one of the production tracker radios.
Oh, and Keith absolutely agree with you with regards to adaptive
paths/behavior with respect to mission profile