[aprssig] emergency beacon called wide1-1 today

Rusty Hemenway nnn0fjk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:16:20 EDT 2009

Jeff

Here is a link to a plug-in for UIView that will give you info on any
Emergency beacons within the area you are monitoring.  Suggest downloading
version 1.1 and then 1.23 and overwriting the Exe. File from the original
download.  Works well, and I promise it will wake you up if a emergency
beacon is received.

http://www.trilogysystem.it/HamRadio/software.asp

When you first run the program make sure you select English and the other US
type settings.  The basic instructions are in Italian, but there is enough
English so you can make it work.  It does need UI-VIEW to work

Rusty k1GGS