[aprssig] Weather station search

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Thu Mar 12 01:26:05 EDT 2009

I'm looking into a weather station for the home. Could you provide me
with a make and model of units that people use with which APRS software.
Preferrably I'd like to see one with wireless sensors and then hook it
up to the PC so that I can pull history data, save it, recall as desired.

Please respond to me directly if possible and I'll put a chart together
and post it on the list server. I believe it would be very useful for
future reference of others as well.

(I am posting this on the TAPR APRS and CA_APRS reflectors and thus one
needs to only respond once (if on both lists). I'll post to both reflectors)

--
Derek Koonce
derek at dkoonce.com
KE6JTP