[aprssig] Don't forget your radio when changing clocks

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 22:15:50 EDT 2009

  Ahhh!  Cool!   Another useful function I can add to my Excel Memory management (and menus) spreadsheet.   Auto update of all PMs for DST and back.

These things never seem to be finished, eh?

--
73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987