[aprssig] Simplest P-n-P APRS WX stn

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Jun 19 14:40:43 EDT 2009

Bob,

I have been on a WX station hunt myself and I am coming to the conclusion that the Peet Ultimeter 2100 is the way to go for APRS.  They even mention interfacing for APRS use, so at least they have acknowledged APRS as a legit use for the WX station.  I also like that the instrument package is a single "unit" that can be easily mast mounted on top end.  It might even be vent pipe mountable, but you would want to make sure there is a still good air flow for the sweet fragrances trying to escape your house :o)

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com