[aprssig] TH-D7A SMA connector

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Fri Jul 31 14:43:55 EDT 2009

Update!

The antenna connectors I ordered from partstore.com arrived today for my D7A. It took a few minutes to remove the old one and install the new one with little effort. My D7A broken antenna connector has now been repaired and restored to normal operation. The connector worked perfectly.

Thanks to Ron and those all those who have posted to the various sig's in the past that contained part numbers and information on their experiences. The "partstore.com" source was a new one that I ran across in my search using the part number and my experience with them has been extremely good.

73's,
Tim - N8DEU
Decatur, Alabama