[aprssig] fyi - More APRS on the peaks...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jul 31 14:46:08 EDT 2009

We took a look at the Pacific Crest Trail and think Golden
Packets can extend the full length in 14 hops or less too.  We
have now added that trail as a possibility for the 2010 Golden
Packet Event. http://www.aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html  If we
can do it in 14 hops with only 3k' to 5k' mountains back east, I
am sure the westcoasters can do it in less.  Bob, WB4APR