[aprssig] Is WXSVR Permanently Defunct???

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 28 20:27:10 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Steve Dimse wrote:

> And the fact that you choose to give it away is great. You deserve cudos for
> making that choice.

Just to be clear:  I didn't make that choice, Frank Giannandrea did.
The rest of us just joined his team.  Frank is no longer with the
project but he started something that is hard to stop now.  Also:
It would be hard to lose our code 'cuz there are literally thousands
of copies of it on hard drives all over the world now...
Distributed backup to the extreme!

Agree with the rest of your last msg.