[aprssig] Is WXSVR Permanently Defunct???

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Tue Jul 28 20:10:31 EDT 2009

> On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Steve Dimse wrote:
>
>> What is your time worth? The thousands of hours I've spent on findU are
>> worth
>> more than most sailboats!
>
>> The created item is my property, and I have the right to do with
>> it what I please!
>
> Amen!

Amen from me too.  As someone who has provided several "community"
software packages, many of whom directly help hams in severe weather...it
pisses me off when someone "assumes" they have the right to something I
spent my time on.  Makes me want to go over to their house, knock on the
door and say "excuse me. But I noticed you haven't been on the air in 3
months. I'm here for your radio. What? You object to me taking your radio?
I thought you were into public service. You're obviously not doing
anything with that radio so I'm here to put it back into service."

-Tyler