[aprssig] NE Illinois Balloon Tracks

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 18:19:41 EDT 2009

Lynn,

These are REALLY instructive and I'll save them, but not for us.  Send these to the baloon ops.  I tried looking them up on the "great planes Balloon" web site (or whatever it's called) and it's a linking nightmare.

I also looked on QRZ, but I'm not even supposed to be on the net rather trip preps.  I tried to get some of the phone numbers, but all the free web phone numbersites aren't free anymore and those guys didn't have emails on QRZ -don't take my word, I'm busy...
 I can Call Adler and get contact info and talk W/them and ask that they pass the word.   That whole group must be using the same advice...

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

balloon