[aprssig] EchoLink APRS-IS Ojbects Mothballed

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:38:46 EDT 2009

Since digi_ned can call an external application it doesn't really
matter.  Supporting both Windows and Linux is always an issue..
Mostly Linux around here but I know of other Windows instances of
Digi_ned that might find this useful.    PERL or Python would be easy
to make use of and much handier for modifications.

Thanks,
Bill

PS.  It's good for the soul of the list to suffer through coding
details...   :-)