[aprssig] EchoLink APRS-IS Ojbects Mothballed

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jul 23 17:14:46 EDT 2009

Bill,

That's under consideration, but I'm not going to get to it until
sometime next week at the earliest.  The biggest issue I'm facing right
now is hooking in all of my XML parsing code into source that I can
freely release.  I wrote the thing in C using libraries that I always
have available.  What language would it need to be for Digi_ned?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  We can take this discussion off-list unless there are other
interested parties.  I just didn't want the list to think you're being
ignored!