[aprssig] Gating Objects from Internet to RF

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Wed Jul 22 12:09:08 EDT 2009

OFFLINE = The computer is not currently connected to an Echolink server.

There are also other items that are NOT reported: Monitor only
stations, Access restrictions in place, Changed control codes, etc.

As examples:
My station in Houston only MONITORS my repeater (Unless you know the
control code to do otherwise). Both of my Echolink nodes do NOT allow
PC only connections. They must be connected to via a -L or -R
connection. Both of my stations have MUCH different control codes so
as not to interfere with, or get confused by control codes from/to
the repeater controller.

I can RARELY use EL nodes while traveling until talking to the local
trustee and finding the control codes for THAT node, or having them
make the connection. The control codes are NOT listed/transmitted.

Mark
KC5EVE