[aprssig] Q: NOGATE Method(s)

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Jul 18 19:15:00 EDT 2009

Bear in mind that implementation of both the NOGATE/RFONLY and x-no-
archive are spotty. Demand for this feature is very low, in the last
24 hours not one x-no-archive (or !x!) has been received at findU. Do
not be surprised to find RFONLY packets on findU, or !x! packets on
other internet databases. Certainly don't rely on them being filtered!

Steve K4HG