[aprssig] A Plea !!!!!!!!!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jul 16 08:58:32 EDT 2009

AGREED!

But unfortunately, a mass appeal like this probably wont reach
the ownwers who posted that old info and are now off and doing
othertings.  Each of us needs to take it on ourselves to send
the weebmaster a note, AND post the error HERE, so we can
remember to check the page until it is fixed.  Thanks!  Your
point is well taken..  Bob, WB4APR