[aprssig] USA Regional APRS Coverage

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Jul 5 12:24:32 EDT 2009

Ok, to those of you that extrapolate a one-time rendering of the
coverage for Nevada into coverage for any state that you plug in the URL
(like Wisconsin, Kentucky, and Colorado), you already know it doesn't
work that way.  I'm just not going to render all of the lower 48 states
because I feel like it.  (You who tried Florida got lucky, that's MY
state!).

However, I DO render the total USA coverage accumulated over the past 2
weeks at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Act00/*USA*

And if you're interested in 24 hour coverage for various areas of the
country (SW, SE, NE, NW), try:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Act24/*USA*

For special interests, I can do one-time renders, just drop me an e-mail
request.  But my nightly batch job is already running 4+hours to
generate my normal graphs for these and other local areas, so I'm loath
to add all 50 states to that!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualizer

PS.  Although, maybe if I rendered the 50 states at 640x480 or
so....I'll have to see how long that runs.  Any interest?  Or are the
SW/SE/NE/NW view sufficient.