[aprssig] Pagers as part of the Text Messaging Initiative

Ronny Julian k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 26 22:19:38 EST 2009

Steve what about a true two way 902 Mhz paging system?  Where would that
fit?  I was thinking of retuning an old paging repeater.  I would ID it
via CW with a brief description of what it was and an email address if
someone wants to get involved.  I had thought of making it an extension
of the Winlink system.

Ronny K4RJJ