[aprssig] APRS / Packet board for Arduino

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Jan 26 17:52:09 EST 2009

There is an ethernet shield board ($45 from SparkFun) for the original
layout Arduino boards (NG, Diecimilia, and the 2009) and  libraries.

I have been fooling around with one in terms of using it with of the
many Freeduino boards that do not follow the (IMHO) awkward footprint
of the original Arduino. Works just fine the  ... connections are
doable but awkward. (If I were writing a report card for the original
Arduino, I would say "doesn't play well with others")