[aprssig] What is the best GPS Data RX on the market now?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jan 26 12:59:32 EST 2009

The Colorado 300 is very nice (I have some minor complaints about how
the click wheel navigation works, but I've gotten used to it) and the
APRS support is great.  With the Tracker2 (and probably eventually other
APRS devices) you'll get appropriate symbols, altitudes, and comment
text for each station.

The topo maps are MUCH more readable than the ones I've used on older
models - the larger screen area and resolution helps a lot.  Here are a
few screen shots...

http://n1vg.net/images/225.jpg
http://n1vg.net/images/260.jpg
http://n1vg.net/images/186.jpg