[aprssig] What is the best GPS Data RX on the market now?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:05:19 EST 2009

Likewise here.  I remembered I'd been using it for many years, just after seeing the posting...  (!)
Great tool for backing up a GPS.

It doesn't talk to my eTrek (a USB device), so it had slipped out of my (mental) memory cache.

Greg  KO6TH

p.s.  waypoint+ seems to work reasonably well under Wine in Linux, too.