[aprssig] APRS / Packet board for Arduino

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 23 17:44:16 EST 2009

 Put both of those in one box and you have a new commercial product.  I can see non hams wanting something like that also if they can filter the data also.  Filters I can think of right off would be

Callsign (Wildcards included)
Circle  (Geofence)
keyword  "Traffic" "hamfest talk-in" etc

I'm sure there are others.

The SAME RX could be a break-in type.  A background process like the modern HTs have.

Anything like you were thinking of?

  -------------- Original message from Scott Miller <scott at opentrac.org>: --------------