[aprssig] APRS / Packet board for Arduino

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jan 23 16:43:33 EST 2009

I've got a new kit in the works that's an add-on shield for the Arduino.
  It's a packet modem (basically a stripped-down OT1+) plus an LCD
interface (including software-controlled contrast setting) and a
prototyping area.

The hardware's been done for ages, but I'm still working on the
firmware.  I'm looking for a beta tester or two with some Arduino
experience to try it out.

If you've got an Arduino, know how to program it, and want to give the
new board a try, let me know - I can spare at least a couple of freebies
for beta testers.  (I'd throw in LCD modules too, but I'm not sure how
many compatible units I've got on hand.)

Scott
N1VG