[aprssig] USA Mobile Map snapshot

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 03:36:52 EST 2009

Hi Lynn.

Yes, it would be good if you those displays could be produced via any of
the current popular APRS-IS utilities, much as aprs.fi uses google maps
etc.  However, I fully appreciate the work involved, and that people are
busy with many other things.

But you've got a nice graphical display tool there, well done.

73.

Dave G0WBX.