[aprssig] USA Mobile Map snapshot

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 22 08:31:10 EST 2009

I'd be glad to work with findu.com or aprs.fi for that, it's really
rather simple once you have the concept.  But my DB can't handle the
APRS-IS global traffic feed....Maybe if I didn't buffer EVERYTHING but
just accumulated the most recent coordinate and each different
coordinate (to detect movers)....I'll do some thinking, but probably not
until March as I'm rather busy for the next 5 weeks (www.usfirst.org).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ