[aprssig] US APRS symbol usage

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 22 22:45:29 EST 2009

It would be if that's what you want to do.  For my APRS infrastructure
usage analysis, I NEED to see some of the TCP-only stations because
their RF beacons may not be gated anywhere, but the direct APRS-IS
beacon IS available to me to know where they are actually located.
"Good" is a relative term and depends highly on what a listener is doing
with the APRS-IS feed.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ