[aprssig] Email?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 7 12:48:37 EST 2009

> Robert Bruninga wrote:
>> Thanks.  I have added that paragraph and the
>> link to the Universal Amateur Radio Text
>> Messaging web page:
>> http://www.aprs.org/aprs-messaging.html
>
> This is the third time you have expressed
> surprise when I have mentioned this
> application over the last year or so......

I wouldn't call it "surprise" so much as it was a thanks for
reminding me about it at a time when I am actively building a
web page about this recent "Universal Amateur Radio Text
Messaging" initiative.  I think this messaging is one way to tie
a lot of amateur radio communications needs together..

I cannot keep up with every widget and app that is written to
enhance the APRS experience, but when I do see one that I can
add to my web pages, I like to make the link.  I am dependent on
those thousands of volunteers like yourself to remind me of
these neat things and make sure I link to them so I don't forget
them.

Thanks
Bob, Wb4APR