[aprssig] Email?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jan 6 14:23:59 EST 2009

 > This is the third time you have expressed surprise when I have mentioned
 > this application over the last year or so......

Hey, he's starting to sound like me!  I could probably hide my own
Easter eggs, but I'd just forget I'd done so until I went to hide them
again.  I hate to think what it'll be like when I'm actually old.

(BTW Bob, I finally broke down and got myself a D710 to play with.  It's
sitting here on my desk hooked up to a nuvi 350 at the moment, beaconing
as N1VG-4.  Every time I build one of these damn converter cables by
hand, I swear it's going to be the last time.  But then I think "hey, it
couldn't have been that bad"... see above about my memory.  =])

Scott
N1VG