[aprssig] APRS<=>E-mail

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Jan 5 12:03:22 EST 2009

Given that we all have different APRS devices, allow the RECIPIENT to
specify the max length of any single message and whether to truncate or
split longer messages.  White-space compression can also be done as well
as HTML-stripping down to the plain text.

Alternatively, allow the RECIPIENT to specify whether HTML-formatted
messages will be accepted directly, rendered to text, or rejected (plain
text only).

Also, if it supports restricting from whom e-mail will be accepted,
please also support a wild-card for those APRS-IS clients that might
want to receive from anyone and are not bandwidth-limited nor impacting
an RF hop.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Adding my <small monetary amount> to the design